The Model HT machine is used to cast the outer shell of bi-metal steel rolls as well as heavy tube castings. The machine utilizes a spinning mold, or chill, on four trunnion wheels.
Model HT machines are used by some of the premier Bi-Metallic roll producers in the world.
Technology transfer is available for HSS and Semi HHS roll applications among others technologies.
Models and Specifications
- Hydrostatic Drive System
- Four Pillow Block Assemblies
- Machine Base Assembly Drawings
- Vibration Monitoring System
- Mold Coating Assembly
- Main Operator’s Console with Touchscreen Controls
- Mold Temperature Monitoring
- Industrial Computer
Drawings for Auxiliary Items
- Pouring System Assembly
- Moving Platform Assembly
- Flux Application Assembly
- Temperature Probe Assembly
- Overhead Moving Roof Assembly
- Mold Cleaning Assembly
TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICE (supplied as required)
- Centrifugal Casting Technical Manuals
- Start Up Service by World Experts in Roll Production.
- Operational parameters for customer application
- 12 month equipment warranty
CASTING ALLOYSMaterials cast include: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Gray Iron, Ductile Iron, High Chrome Iron, Roll Materials (ICDP, HCRI, HCRS, HSS, S-HSS) Copper and Copper Alloys, Nickel Alloys and Cobalt Alloys.
|Model NO.||WT. LIMIT(LBS)||Casting Size OD MIN.||Casting Size OD MAX.||Casting Length MIN||Casting Length MAX|
|HT||200000||Custom Sized||Custom Sized||Custom Sized||Custom Sized|